Get to know me better
Love watching people at the table, eating means celebrating life, and a way to express my creativity and giving life to dishes that describe my story.
I'm a professional chef with 10 years in the culinary world. I studied at the school of gastronomique sciences in Ceglie Messapica named city of taste and Apulian traditions. I had several culinary experiences, first in Puglia, which allowed me to learn and specialize in my profession, while learning more about the traditions of my region at the professional level.
- Tre Trulli, (Historical and Traditional restaurant based in Ceglie Messapica) - Commis de cuisine - One year
- Masseria Chiancone Torricella, Martina Franca - Commis de cuisine - One year
- Grand Hotel Santa Lucia - Chef de rang - One year
-La Dolce Vita (restaurant by the sea in Ostuni, based on fresh fish) - Sous Chef - One year
-Tenuta Moreno (restaurant specialized in special events, weddings, banquets, catering...) (with the Chef Vincenzo Elia) - Chef de Partie - One year
- Hotel Palazzo Virgilio (Modern restaurant inspired by the Traditional Apulian and Italian cuisine) - Chef - One year
I also have participated in various trainings, courses and masterclasses, in addition to my professional experiences:
- “Finger Food course” held by Federazione Italiana Cuochi
- Formation course on celiac disease held by ASL (Azienda Saitaria Locale), Brindisi
- “MED COOKING SCHOOL” masterclass focused on - “The world of vegetables and spices” held by the Chef Iacobellis (2 Michelin stars)
- “Pasta Fresca” held by the Chef Antonella Ricci (1 Michelin star)
- Formation course on Brand and Food Quality
- Pizza and Bakery professional course to learn and improve the dough processing, the importance of yeasting and the cooking using both the electric oven and the wood oven.
After a few years of experiences in my region, I wanted to diversify myself, and learn more about the cultures of the world. So, I realized various experiences in Ireland, mainly at the Hyatt Hotel Dublin (five stars Hotel), specialized in Anglo-Saxon cuisine, as a Chef de Partie. I then worked in France, which allowed me to understand other ways of working, cultures and tastes. I’m now starting a new project of Chef at Home, born from my passion for hospitality and love for cooking. Through a gastronomic itinerary and a direct contact with the customers, I will try to tell you about the region of Puglia, and its richness in terms of recipes, its biodiversity, and the natural goodness of the raw material from the sea to the land. In my view, cooking must follow and respect the agricultural rotation, and the artisans that work according to ancient ways, and according to a sincere and natural know-how. The menus are customizable, I will be at your disposal to create a dinner/lunch that will be a unique and authentic taste experience.
Chef Giuseppe Dario's reviews
Take a Chef services in nearby cities
Discover cities near Berlin where you can enjoy a Personal Chef service