Private Chef Saqib Jahangir - Take a Chef
Photo from Saqib Jahangir

Chef Saqib Jahangir

Private Chef In Lahore

Chef Saqib Jahangir

Get to know me better

The spicier the food, the spicier the love

After worked as a marketing executive in a corporate sector, I decided to pack up my laptop and pick up a knife instead. My mother’s cooking helped me get started; I trained and learned to combine Mediterranean techniques with Asian ingredients; now it part of my signature style. My work is mixing with talent, creativity and tradition, modernity with perfect presentation, style and taste. The inexorable advancement of globalization has however pervaded the Pakistani cuisine, most especially in urban areas.

For the past year or so I witnessed a very interesting phenomenon - people trying to typecast my food!! What is it all about... while some thought it to be fusion; some thought it to be continental... fusion to me is fuse two or more styles together, but the point that we usually miss out is that, it is about breaking grammar once one has thoroughly learnt it. We just need to be receptive & appreciate great food with great aromas and flavors, I always eat with an open mind where my taste buds and the brain is just receptive..... the fundamental truth really is about great food and not necessarily about what the cuisine is... so here I present traditional Pakistani flavor’s & aromas in a great new avatar.... combining ingredients breaking set overexposed formats.... just as we have embraced technology & newer ways of living I feel it is about time that we embrace newer ways of eating too.... ever expanding my horizon on this journey each ingredient gives me immense pleasure and challenge to use it in a new way.... hence the new menu. while some 'all time favorites’ are retained, a number of new dishes took me innumerable trials to get them right, while some weren't so demanding, but all of them without exception demanded long days and almost certainly nights of thinking, that is why I call it my Signature cuisine or maybe, if in a way call it Gastronomy or Contemporary Pakistani Cuisine!! in all my years of being a chef I have always done new things, combined different styles and ingredients simply for the love and joy it gave, both when it worked and when it didn't being able to do what you love to do gives me that zeal to achieve excellence and the courage to tread on a different path, "98% of the people cannot do what they love to do I come from the rest 2%". Welcome to my world!!

My services

As a Private Chef, I can offer you:

Catering

I can do weddings, birthdays and corporate events in Lahore. You name it!

Full-time Chef

A longer stay in Lahore? I'm available for holidays, on a daily basis, and so forth. Just let me know!

Culinary Consultancy

Trust me as a culinary consultant to help you with your concept in Lahore.

Book your experience with Chef Saqib

Specify the details of your requests and the chef will send you a custom menu just for you.

We use cookies to improve our services. If you continue browsing, we consider that you accept them. their use.Accept